An increasing number of technologies and components now make up a modern IT network. Integrating all these products into a single, secure and easy-to-use solution requires a great deal of product knowledge and experience.
Many organisations do not have the time or knowledge to undertake this work for themselves. That is why it is important that you partner with an organisation that not only understands the technologies but also can implement them to provide you with real business benefit.
Data Pacific has this knowledge and experience, built-up over many years of providing organisations with cost-effective IT infrastructure solutions.
Due to our close partnership with the leading technology manufacturers we are able to offer a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services that can meet any IT infrastructure need. These include:
- Hardware - we offer a full range of servers, PCs, laptops and printers from a number of the leading manufacturers. Whatever your requirement we will be able to find a solution that meets your needs and budget
- Software - from the operating system to office productivity applications we can supply all your software needs. We also can implement specialised security solutions such as Anti-Virus and backup applications
- Networking - we are able to provide high-performance and secure networking infrastructure, irrespective of business size or requirements. Our range includes switches, routers and wireless solutions
- Storage - comprehensive solutions that will solve your increasing storage problems. These include NAS and SAN as well as backup solutions
- Connectivity - a full range of wired and wireless connectivity options that can meet any need. These include ADSL, leased Lines, private circuits and 3G
- Cabling - an important but often overlooked part of any IT infrastructure, the cabling is the “plumbing” that ensures that bandwidth requirements are met and users kept satisfied. We offer a range of cabling options including Cat 5/6 and fibre
- CCTV - we offer a complete CCTV solution including design, implementation and maintenance.
If you would like further information on how our IT infrastructure solutions can help your organisation please contact us now.